Competition Venue – Easton Archery Center of Excellence & the Olympic Training Center
2800 Olympic Parkway
Chula Vista, CA 91915
From the 5-South or 805-South, exit Olympic Parkway and head east. This will take you to the Olympic Training Center. Note that the 125 Freeway is a toll road.
To find your field:
Easton Center/Field1 – Follow the yellow line
- Drive east along Olympic Parkway.
- Then turn right and drive through the main Olympic Training Center (OTC) Gate.
- You will drive up a slight hill past a series of colorful sport signs.
- The OTC Visitor Center will be in front of you. Park in the lot either on the left or right.
- Walk to the OTC Visitor Center. From there you will see the Easton Archery Center of Excellence.
- Walk down the steps and walkway to the center and field 1.
South Field – Follow the purple line
- Continue on Olympic Parkway, past the main OTC Entrance.
- Turn right onto Wueste Road. (the lake will be on your left, and the OTC on your right)
- Continue past the athlete entrance until you reach the south gate.
- Enter the OTC and follow signs to Lot A. (you will have to drive around a set of flag poles)
- Lot B will be open for over-flow parking.